Now and Gen

The adventures of Genevieve Claudia. It's the Little-G against the world - winner takes all!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

YouTube gets glued!


Many of you would have seen the video/montage I made last March, showing our journey through the pregnancy to the birth and beyond.

In December, I decided to post it on YouTube. Last Saturday (I think) it hit 10,000 views. And in the last week alone, there's been over an extra 2,500! I am, it must be said, quite astounded and humbled that so many people are enjoying something that took me an afternoon in a pub with two pints of Guinness.

Plenty of friends have seen it, and some of the other ones I've done. Quite a few have asked me to create some things for them. Very recently, this included Frank, a mate from work, who wanted one for his
wife's 50th birthday. The response at the party, combined with everyone's encouragement and Genevieve's birth racing up the YouTube charts, means I've decided to set up as a sorta hobby business.

So kaBoinK lives! Email me on the address as shown below if you'd like some details or click here for a brochure (requires Adobe Acrobat). And of course I'll keep making ones of Genevieve - the year in review will be coming soon!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home