Now and Gen

The adventures of Genevieve Claudia. It's the Little-G against the world - winner takes all!

Monday, January 29, 2007

Filthy Disease Ridden Children

We went to one of Genevieve's playgroup friends 1st birthday parties yesterday and cam home with more than we bargained for! It seems that a gastro bug has been doing the rounds in the playgroup set and I was the lucky one who came home with it.

I ended up in bed for the whole day feeling dreadful. I tried to avoid contact with Genevieve as much as possible but she really wanted to give her mummy a cuddle so I had to let her give me one.

But I've come good, and it's now Cory's turn to feel woeful. Hopefully the little girl doesn't get it.

Genevieve did end up getting it the next day. So I was coming out of it, Cory wasn't great and the little girl was in the thick of it. Poor thing didn't understand, but really was a trooper and was happy most of the time. Can't say the same for us, who had to deal with what came out of her!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home