Now and Gen

The adventures of Genevieve Claudia. It's the Little-G against the world - winner takes all!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Dads go Mad!



I've seen how good Nai's mothers group has been as a social outlet and to share experiences and learn from others. So for a month or so I've been trying to get a group of dads together. I say trying to get, because I haven't had a lot of success.

Now before you start saying "Blokes wouldn't be interested in that - of course you you haven't had a lot of success!", well, almost all of them have been really keen - it's just a been a matter of timing. So after a few aborted attempts, I just set a date and time and saw who would be available to front up. I ended up catching up with an old mate Dave, with is 12 week old son Samuel.

We had a great time, and from this point we're gonna try one weeknight a month (or thereabouts) instead of trying to find a weekend time that suits us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home