Now and Gen

The adventures of Genevieve Claudia. It's the Little-G against the world - winner takes all!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day - NOT!!!


Continuing in Genevieve's big week, today was her second day in a row where she went to childcare for the whole day. And why... well, my year is up - and I am back at work.

As you can imagine, I haven't been looking forward to this day. But getting into the childcare only 2 minutes walk away has made it easier. Even so, the past weeks, and days leading up to today have been pretty rough.


To make my transition easier, Cory left a lovely big bunch of flowers in the car for me. However, the flowers didn't stop me calling up childcare every hour to see how she's going.

Towards the end of the day, they were saying "She's FINE.... If anything happpens, we'll call YOU" - in a loving way of course.

And of course when I did pick her up, she was fine. I know she had a better day than I did. But hey, having things like a desk, computer, net access, email and even a phone at work are overrated - I'm sure I'll get them over the next few days!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home