Now and Gen

The adventures of Genevieve Claudia. It's the Little-G against the world - winner takes all!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

It'd been a few weeks since we tried Genevieve in her bike trailer, so we thought we'd give it a go again. We just rode the 1km down to our local riverside and then along its paths for a while - probably about 8km all up.

Even before we got to the river Vievey was asleep, so I guess she finds it comfortable. I have the trailer hitch connected to my old fluoro beast, so I'm not tempted to ride very quickly. I gave it a quick wipe to get the dust off - man that fluoro really hurts your eyes!

As you can see, the helmet is still quite big on her head, however it adjusts so that it fits her quite snugly. In fact, her head has grown quite a bit!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home