Now and Gen

The adventures of Genevieve Claudia. It's the Little-G against the world - winner takes all!

Friday, January 12, 2007

Double Trouble


Today one of my friends from Mother's Group needed an emergency babysitter so as I was free I offered to help out. Although it was Genevieve's normal sleep time she decided that she wanted to stay up and play as soon as she heard Henry. I had them up playing (and getting into mischief) together for about an hour before they both started getting grizzly. I gave them both their bottles - which was no mean feat with both of them sitting on the kitchen floor yelling at me!

After their bottles though they both went to sleep and it was bliss! I don't know how people with twins do it though. After 2 hours I was exhausted!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home