Now and Gen

The adventures of Genevieve Claudia. It's the Little-G against the world - winner takes all!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Daddy the Mechanic


Just as I was readying myself to leave work this afternoon I received a call from Naomi. She was stranded at a friend's place with a flat tyre. Not with the new car mind you - with Genevieve's stroller. They'd tried to reinflate it, but it just went flat again.

I rode there and half-pushed, half-carried the stroller home, while Nai pushed my bike. After about half the journey, we noticed that both of the back tyres were now flat.

Once home, I managed to put my bicycle maintenance skills to good use, and after finding a single, quite large thorn in each tyre, there were patched, reassembled and inflated, ready to travel many more kilometers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home