Now and Gen

The adventures of Genevieve Claudia. It's the Little-G against the world - winner takes all!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy (first) Father's Day


I was assured that I wasn't getting anything for Father's day, as the shopping expedition to get me a present had resulted in some new clothes for the little girl (quite cute ones too).

However, that was a fib, and indeed Naomi and Genevieve had walked to a not-so local shopping strip, to go to a wine cellar and pick up some limited edition and/or unusual beers for Daddy.

As well as some of my favourite Surefoot Stout (including some aged 'Old Surefoot'), there was one from another local microbreweries, Three Ravens Black and one from Rutherglen, as well as the limited edition 'Rum Rebellion Porter' form Squires.

So, provided Genevieve doesn't give us a few nights of crying, these should last me quite a while! Thankyou little girl!

I thought it was pretty important to take a picture of my first Father's Day gift, as it isn't something that I'll be keeping for the rest of my life, however I'll cherish it forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home