Now and Gen

The adventures of Genevieve Claudia. It's the Little-G against the world - winner takes all!

Friday, July 28, 2006

The winning of the bread

I'm really looking forward to my weekends these days. It's not because work is getting me down (far from it actually... 2 weeks into my new job and I'm really loving it!) It's because the weekends give me more time with Genevieve.

She really interracts these days, and she's starting to develop at quite a rapid rate. But because there's more happening, there's more that I could potentially miss out on. The day Genevieve discovered she could play with her feet was the day I started at my new job after a few days off. Her tasting of her Mum's apple core has also been during the day while I'm at work.

So let's hope there some things of note this weekend hey? (Of course, even if there isn't, there'll be cuddles!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home