Now and Gen

The adventures of Genevieve Claudia. It's the Little-G against the world - winner takes all!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm Freeeeeee

I am now discovering the joys of having a baby who will take the bottle and not have to be breastfed every couple of hours. Last night I was able to go out for drinks with Emily from Holden who was finishing up at work and going to a new job.

Attending farewell drinks would not have been possible before this but I was able to leave the house while Cory bathed Genevieve, fed her and put her to bed. I only went out for 2 drinks but it was so good not to have to worry. Although I felt like I was missing something all night - like going out without a handbag. Cory finished work yesterday too and his drinks are Friday night so I will be on Genevieve duty on my own then. It is good to be able to really share the duties or even pass them on to a third party......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home