Now and Gen

The adventures of Genevieve Claudia. It's the Little-G against the world - winner takes all!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Sleep

....or lack thereof.

People who know me well know that I love my sleep. Or more correctly, I need my sleep. I don't function terribly well without it, and can actually get nasty headaches and even flu-like symptoms if I don't get enough of it.

So one of the many worries I had about having a kid, was that of surviving the dreaded first three months of sleep deprivation.

I'm happy to say that at the moment, it isn't going too badly. Yeah... we both get pretty tired but if we can have a nap (or two?) during the day, it's all good. But those in the know says that it gets worse before it gets better, and after I go back to work it may be a completely different story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home