Now and Gen

The adventures of Genevieve Claudia. It's the Little-G against the world - winner takes all!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

We need supplies

We needed to get some food (and plenty of extra things, but mainly food) so it was time to hit the Stupor-market. I thought that it would be a good idea to take the whole family. It got Nai out of the house for a bit, and it tested us to see we could do it, without having our hand forced for some reason.

The capsule which we got on eBay (with a matching 3-wheel stroller which it clips onto) worked a treat in the car, and as you can see, clipping onto the end of the trolley. Throughout the whole trip, Genevieve slept blissfully. I'm sure it'll be different when she's 2 years old and throwing a tantrum in aisle six!

Oh... and any single guys out there... if you want to borrow her to pick up, I think she'll work a treat. Especially if you're after someone over 40! I don't think I've had as much attention in a supermarket since the time I wore that pink bunny suit... but that's another story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home