Now and Gen

The adventures of Genevieve Claudia. It's the Little-G against the world - winner takes all!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It's nice to share


We thought Genevieve was teething again. She seemed to be crying with no reason. However, on Wednesday, I started to get a sore thought. So, we got to thinking, the cold-like symptoms that Genevieve had, were, in fact, most likely a cold! And one that she wanted to give me.

Problem is, for three months I've been training to do the Around the Bay in a Day bike ride. The cold hit me on Friday, and got worse on Saturday. So I made the tough call Saturday night. I would not be well enough to put my body through such a gruelling 210km ride.

Of course, she seems to be fine now - and unfortunately, my closest friend is the tissue box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home