Now and Gen

The adventures of Genevieve Claudia. It's the Little-G against the world - winner takes all!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

20 years


In the continuing series of me being old, yesterday the whole family attended my 20 year school reunion at Braemar College, where I attended all of my six high school years. Earlier this year I touched base with a few friends I was still in contact with, stating that we should get something going, as it's all to easy to let an occasion such as this slip by. So, after helping to get the ball rolling, apart from the odd addition, I was pretty hands-off as a few more diligent parties really dug deep trying to locate and inform our schoolfriends.

It was a spin-out seeing around a third of our year level, complete with receding hairlines and growing bellies (I've managed to avoid both of them - he he). Genevieve was, again, a bit of an attention grabber. One schoolfriend even stated that she could use her in some marketing/advertising! She seemed to enjoy it all, as well as scaling the narrow stairs up to the top of the tower.

(Oh, and in case you are wondering, I don't really feel old at all - in fact, fitter and happier than I've ever been).



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home