Now and Gen

The adventures of Genevieve Claudia. It's the Little-G against the world - winner takes all!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Getting out and about


As the weeks have gone by I feel more comfortable with Genevieve and her needs and routines etc. We've been able to get out and about a little bit more. This is great as we've been able to catch up with other friends with babies and older kids, as well as those with dogs.

One thing that has (of course) made this a lot easier is the fact that I'm driving again. It all came back to me (like riding a bicycle, which I will try soon!) and I was no more anxious on the road than I used to be.

In this photo we went a picnic in the park with Mel and Andrew, Tania and Mark and all the kiddies (inc the two in-utero). Genevieve's having a drink, as am I (there's a nice red to the right of the picture)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home