Now and Gen

The adventures of Genevieve Claudia. It's the Little-G against the world - winner takes all!

Friday, March 03, 2006

She's a PIG!

Genevieve was sleeping a little too long and the pressure was building, so I thought I'd try expressing again. I hadn't done this since when I was trying to get my milk to come in, so I didn't really have an idea of how much she was eating each feed.

After only 5 minutes pumping (she normally sucks for 10-15, and she's more efficient than the pump), the result was 80ml of creamy milk! I was amazed. And of course, she woke up, so another benefit was that Cory got a turn at feeding, and we have the reassurance that she'll take a bottle if the need arises.

No wonder she's putting on some weight. Also, it's no wonder they feel heavy when she hasn't fed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home